Moms, you deserve some creative time! Ya feel me?
This is the “lite” version of learning the soldering technique. Your Instructor will guide you through the process of fabricating your own silver and copper stacking rings - start to finish.
Moms, expect to have fun, meet cool, creative women and walk away with the satisfaction of creating your own jewelry. Also expect to feel like a million bucks for, hello, rocking a torch like a boss and making your own jewelry that doesn’t look like your kid made it in pre-school. Oh, and bonus, your Instructor, Christy, she’s in The Club. (Mom to 2 boys)
Sorry darlings, no alcohol before or during class. Afterwards, however, is up to you. (Don't let that babysitter go to waste!! There are plenty of options close by.)
Take the SAFETY REQUIREMENTS to heart. No exceptions.
* Long hair must be tied-up. Pony tail? Bun? Your choice, just keep it out of the way
* No naked toes. No really, closed-toe shoes and no heels
* Wear play clothes so you may - and will - get a little dirty. No bulky fabrics or flow sleeves
* Protective eyewear will be provided and must be worn
* This is not good for manicures, so schedule that appointment for the day after class Okie Dokie?
Please allow 3-hours for Moms Night. This is going to be fun!