Wow, Date Night. Need a diversion from the Meet-for-Coffee Safety Date or the Let’s-Grab-Drinks Scenario??
Yup. We get that. So grab your partner and get to know them while forging copper tubing into a cuff bracelet.
While learning about your date, you’ll also delve into various metalsmithing techniques including annealing, shaping, texturing & metal stamping. All under the watchful eye and sharp wit of your host, Christy.
Expect to meet other creative people, have a few laughs and leave with a customized piece of jewelry that you’ll be proud to show-off.
All materials and tools are provided.
Please note and follow the safety requirements. No exceptions:
* Long hair must be tied-up
* No naked toes, closed-toe shoes are required
* Wear play clothes so you may - and will - get dirty. No bulky fabrics or flowing sleeves
* Manicure? Save that for the day after, trust us
* Protective eyewear will be provided and must be worn
* The class takes place in a small space that requires sitting or standing at bar-height tables for the duration of class
Please allow 3-hours for this experience. 4-person minimum. See you soon!